A NEW KIND OF KX: KX250-BASED CROSS-COUNTRY RACER
The KX brand is no longer just for motocross! With the release of the 2021 KX250X, Kawasaki brings KX performance to the cross-country scene. Based on the championship-winning KX250 motocrosser, the new cross-country racer boasts an arsenal of factory-style features along with the engine and chassis performance that makes the KX250X such a potent off-road contender. X specific tuning for the engine, suspension and brakes, complemented by a 21”/18” wheel combination fitted with enduro-type tyres, and convenient standard features like a side stand and skid plate make the new KX250X even more attractive for cross-country competitors.
- Fuel-injected 249cm3 liquid-cooled 4-stroke, single cylinder engine.
- New slim, ergonomic bodywork KX450 styling with long, smooth surfaces and flatter tank-seat line.
- Revised, KX450-based frame and KX450 Swingarm offer improved handling and increased rear wheel traction.
- KX450 Hyrdaulic Clutch offering more direct feel and light lever action for more consistent feeling.
- Updated Race Ready Suspension optimised for increased feedback on aggressive trails.
- Ease of use with Electric Start and lightweight compact Li-ion battery.
- Front 21" and Rear 18" wheels and enduro-type tyres are well suited to the cross country riding conditions.
- High performance KYB 48mm dia inverted coil-spring fork (with Kashima Coat) matched to a new KYB shock unit.
- Factory-style 28.6mm Renthal Aluminium Fatbar reduces vibration and shock transmitted to the rider.
Motor bikes can be delivered within a 150KM radius of the shop. Please note we can not ship bikes. Proof of identity will be required on purchase.
This price is the rideaway price for this motorcycle if the motorcycle is to be registered in NSW. For pricing outside of NSW please call us on 02 4324 8916