This is a high-end, adaptable, READY TO RACE electric-powered mini-crosser aimed at both beginner and competitive junior riders. With zero emissions and sound pollution, the updated for 2021 KTM SX-E 5 is at the leading-edge of competitive minicross and a viable alternative to the petrol-powered 50cc engine, bringing with it an entirely new generation of competitive racing. The KTM SX-E 5 is fitted with a compact electric motor, powered by a strong power pack, delivering almost inaudible noise emissions. It also features high-quality components that make it significantly different from the many electric minicycles available on the market. This is a fully-fledged competition motorcycle with low noise emissions, making it more accessible to younger riders for use in areas where noise emissions are restricted.
- RATED OUTPUT: 2 kW / 3,200 rpm
- BATTERY CAPACITY: 21 Ah
- CHARGER LINE VOLTAGE: 80-240 V/50-60 Hz
- CHARGING INPUT: Quick charging 5 A @ 230 V (AC)
- CHARGING POWER: 900 W
- CHARGING TIME 100 %: 70 min.
- CHARGING TIME 80 %: 45 min.
- COOLING: Air cooled
- ELECTRIC MOTOR: 48 V - BLDC motor with outer rotor
- MAX. POWER: 5 kW / 3,900 rpm
- FRONT BRAKE DISC DIAMETER: 160 mm
- REAR BRAKE DISC DIAMETER: 160 mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Disc brake
- REAR BRAKE: Disc brake
- CHAIN: 1/2 x 3/16"
- FRAME DESIGN: Chrome-molybdenum steel central-tube frame
- FRONT SUSPENSION: XACT 35 WP Upside-Down fork, Ø 35 mm
- GROUND CLEARANCE: 252 mm
- REAR SUSPENSION: WP Xplor PDS shock absorber
- SEAT HEIGHT: 665 mm
- STEERING HEAD ANGLE: 66 °
- SUSPENSION TRAVEL (FRONT): 205 mm
- SUSPENSION TRAVEL (REAR): 185 mm
KTM SX-E 5 2021
This price is the rideaway price for this motorcycle if the motorcycle is to be registered in NSW. For pricing outside of NSW please call us on 02 4324 8916
Motor bikes can be delivered within a 150KM radius of the shop. Please note we can not ship bikes. Proof of identity will be required on purchase.