STRONGEST 4-STROKE KX250 ON THE RACETRACK
The KX design philosophy - Put mid-level to expert riders on the top step of the podium. Designed to continue the KX250 history of winning – in the extremely competitive 4-stroke 250cc class Kawasaki race machines have the most AMA Supercross and Motocross titles – the 2021 model KX250 builds on the engine changes from the previous year to deliver even greater power and an even higher rev limit, plus electric start and a hydraulic clutch.
- Fuel-injected 249cm3 liquid-cooled 4-stroke, single cylinder engine.
- New slim, ergonomic bodywork KX450 styling with long, smooth surfaces and flatter tank-seat line.
- Revised, KX450-based frame and KX450 Swingarm offer improved handling and increased rear wheel traction.
- Fitted with a KX450 Hydraulic Clutch offering more direct feel and light lever action for more consistent feeling.
- Updated Fine-Tuned Suspension and Brake Components for increased bump absorption and traction.
- Ease of use with Electric Start and lightweight compact Li-ion battery.
- Holeshot advantage with Launch Control Mode.
- High performance KYB 48mm dia inverted coil-spring fork (with Kashima Coat) matched to a new KYB shock unit.
- Factory-style 28.6mm Renthal Aluminium Fatbar reduces vibration and shock transmitted to the rider.
KX 250 2021
This price is the rideaway price for this motorcycle if the motorcycle is to be registered in NSW. For pricing outside of NSW please call us on 02 4324 8916
Motor bikes can be delivered within a 150KM radius of the shop. Please note we can not ship bikes. Proof of identity will be required on purchase.