INTRODUCING THE CRF150F
- Dependable 149cc single-cylinder air-cooled four-stroke engine produces smooth, easy-to-use power that’s ideal for recreational riders.
- 22mm carburetor offers excellent throttle response, Ultra-reliable CD ignition never needs maintenance and Electric starter for convenient starting in all conditions.
- Heavy-duty clutch offers smooth engagement and durability, Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission and Five-speed transmission ratios to match engine power characteristics.
- Lightweight semi-double-cradle high-tensile steel frame, 35mm leading-axle Showa front fork offers 231mm of compliant suspension travel and Heavy-duty Showa rear shock offers 226mm of travel.
- Pro-Link® rear suspension with box-section aluminium swingarm, Powerful 240mm front disc brake and Lightweight rear drum brake.
- Maintenance-free battery, Snail-type chain adjusters for easy maintenance, Washable, reusable foam air filter, Durable body components and 7.2 litre fuel tank and thrifty four-stroke engine for long range.
- High-impact plastic skid-plate for undercarriage protection, CRF®-R inspired bodywork, Motocross-style seat is low and comfortable, and allows maximum rider movement and Cleated, folding and self-cleaning footpegs offer secure footing.
- Folding shift lever and brake-pedal tips, Fork boots keep dirt and moisture away from fork seals, Durable steel sprockets, Quiet, USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler and Keyed ignition switch.
Motor bikes can be delivered within a 150KM radius of the shop. Please note we can not ship bikes. Proof of identity will be required on purchase.
This price is the rideaway price for this motorcycle if the motorcycle is to be registered in NSW. For pricing outside of NSW please call us on 02 4324 8916