INTRODUCING THE CRF125FB
The CRF125FBs brand new electronically controlled Keihin fuel-injection system delivers smooth, seamless, linear power at any rpm and throttle setting—ideal for new motorcyclists and equally advantageous for advanced riders on technical trails or when going through big elevation change.
The all-new twin-spar frame is made of steel and extensively tested and developed for a confidence-inspiring chassis wrapped in new body panels and graphics that match those of the model’s race-oriented CRF siblings.
The CRF125FB retains its proven 124.9cc SOHC engine and four-speed gearbox for strong power and intuitive shifting feel.
In terms of hardware, the CRF125FB differs from the CRF125F in wheel size, swingarm length and final-drive gearing, resulting in a difference in seat height of 46mm.
Instructors or parents will appreciate the peace of mind that comes with putting a rider on a secure and nimble machine like the CRF125FB and maintenance is simplified with fuel injection—no jets to change or to clog with fuel residue if the bike sits for an extended period.
Electric start, low-fuel indicator light, ignition “key on” indicator, and Honda’s earned reputation for making the best-built and most dependable motorcycles on the trail mean pride of ownership all week and fun and thrills every weekend.
- The 124.9cc SOHC engine returns with smoother, more linear power delivery.
- All-new electronically controlled Keihin fuel-injection system replaces carburetor. FI delivers linear and hesitation-free power for easier-to-control delivery at all points in the powerband.
- Four-speed gearbox is well matched to the broad power spread.
- Electric starter makes getting going a breeze, with kick-start backup included.
- Twin-spar steel frame, with heavy-duty design inspired by the frame architecture of the CRF MX Line, provides the right balance of rigidity and suppleness for trail-bike comfort.
- Suspension travel increased (by 10mm increase in front, 12mm rear) for improved plushness and better bottoming resistance.
- New steel fuel tank with integrated fuel pump and fuel filter. Low-fuel indicator on handlebar illuminates when .5L remain. New frame design shields tank in the event of a fall.
- CRF125FB has 19- and 16-inch wheels.
- The 31mm fork provides plush front-suspension action.
- Pro-Link® rear-suspension design with sophisticated single shock for consistent action.
- Smooth stopping power provided by hydraulic front brake with 220mm rotor and 95mm rear drum brake.
- Front brake lever is adjustable to work with varying hand sizes.
- All-new bodywork and graphics match styling of CRF MX Line.
- New handlebar-mounted, multiple-function switch incorporates starter button, ignition “key on” indicator, fuel-injection system status, and low-fuel indicator light. (Replaces reserve setting on petcock.)
- New ratchet-style fuel tank cap reduces possibility of loosening during ride.
- Half-waffle grips have a smaller circumference for a better fit with smaller hands.
Motor bikes can be delivered within a 150KM radius of the shop. Please note we can not ship bikes. Proof of identity will be required on purchase.
This price is the rideaway price for this motorcycle if the motorcycle is to be registered in NSW. For pricing outside of NSW please call us on 02 4324 8916