INTRODUCING THE CRF110F
For 2020, the CRF110F features a brand new Keihin electronic fuel-injection system that’s tuned for linear power delivery and precise throttle response.
The easier-to-use power is matched to an all-new steel twin-spar frame that’s engineered with CRF Performance Line DNA but extensively tested and developed for the right balance of precision and comfort for recreational riders. The smooth power delivery and nimble chassis function together to offer a secure ride.
The new CRF110F carries over its four-speed, clutch-less transmission for takeoffs and shifting that quickly become comfortable for every rider. An additional 12mm of rear-suspension travel and a 5mm increase in seat-foam thickness (without increasing overall seat height) mean improved comfort whether sitting or standing.
In true Honda style, the CRF110F delivers legendary build quality and reliability, so the bike dependably fires up every time the starter button is pressed and does not stop until the tank runs dry—and when that moment is looming, the FI system provides a low-fuel warning light.
A big benefit for the young rider’s “factory mechanic” is that the fuel-injection system eliminates the possibility of carburetor jets clogging with fuel residue if the motorcycle sits for an extended period—and reduced maintenance means more family time on the trail or track.
- Air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke 109cc engine tuned for new riders.
- Follows technology developments of CRF MX Line with Keihin electronically controlled fuel-injection system that delivers linear and hesitation-free power, minimizing intimidation for new riders and providing a friendly power delivery for all levels. Fuel-injection system delivers smooth power at all rpm and all throttle openings.
- Four-speed gearbox with automatic clutch.
- Adjustable throttle-limiter screw to match rider abilities.
- Convenient electric starter with kick-start backup.
- Low seat height of only 658mm.
- Twin-spar steel frame, inspired by the CRF MX Line frame architecture, provides the right balance of rigidity and comfort.
- New frame and 12mm increase in rear-suspension travel let this small bike handle the bigger bumps with better control and reduced bottoming.
- New seat foam is 5mm thicker, yet bike maintains same overall seat height of previous model due to seat placement in the new frame
- New 3.7L steel fuel tank with integrated fuel pump incorporates built-in fuel filter and low-fuel indicator on handlebar. New frame design shields tank in the event of a fall.
- All-new bodywork with CRF MX Line styling and graphics.
- New handlebar-mounted multiple-function handlebar switch incorporates starter button, ignition “key on” indicator, fuel-injection system status, and “low fuel” indicator light (replaces reserve setting on petcock).
- New ratchet-style fuel-tank cap reduces possibility of loosening during ride.
- Half-waffle grips have a smaller circumference for an improved fit with smaller hands.
Motor bikes can be delivered within a 150KM radius of the shop. Please note we can not ship bikes. Proof of identity will be required on purchase.
This price is the rideaway price for this motorcycle if the motorcycle is to be registered in NSW. For pricing outside of NSW please call us on 02 4324 8916