INTRODUCING THE AG-XR
This new farm machine is ADR compliant from the factory and LAMS approved, it can be registered straight up which offers ultimate convenience. The AG-XR has standard electric start for comfort and convenience as well as a back-up kick start for peace of mind in emergency situations.
The high performance 184cc engine has electronic fuel injection, ensuring it starts first time, every time, even in cold weather. It also delivers more accurate throttle response and consistent power output.
- Lever guards help prevent brake and clutch levers from breaking in the event of a minor accident. Also protect rider’s hands from being injured by branches when riding.
- Large front mud guard with additional mud flap for extra protection, the rubber flap helps prevent mud from accumulating on the engine. Engine guard protects engine and also rider’s feet from rocks and other hazards.
- Clutch lock keeps the motorcycle in gear for practicality and convenience in situations when the rider needs to quickly get off and back on (e.g. opening and closing gates).
- Halogen headlight, with high and low beam settings for safe riding at night or during low visibility days. • Off-road tyres (21” front, 18” rear) deliver plenty of grip when riding on the farm and “Big foot” side stands on both sides of the motorcycle prevent from sinking into soft ground and allow for greater flexibility when parking motorcycle on sloping ground.
- The AG-XR has a wide comfortable seat for long working hours and the low seat height (823mm) reduces stress on the body when continuously getting on and off the motorcycle.
- A true work horse with a heavy duty rear rack for carrying essential equipment (max 20kg) and a spring loaded clamp on the front rack for smaller items (max. 3kg).
Ideal for learner riders, the AG-XR is LAMS approved (learner approved).
Motor bikes can be delivered within a 150KM radius of the shop. Please note we can not ship bikes. Proof of identity will be required on purchase.
This price is the rideaway price for this motorcycle if the motorcycle is to be registered in NSW. For pricing outside of NSW please call us on 02 4324 8916