GET OUT AND PLAY
Kawasaki's new KLX230 is purpose-built for serious dirt fun, with both its engine and frame designed from the beginning with trail riding in mind. The all-new 233cc air-cooled, 4-stroke Single engine delivers ample low-mid range torque, and its simple construction makes it ideal for trail runs. The all-new compact perimeter framer was designed to offer the handing stability needed for confident trail riding. KX inspiration can be found in the slim ergonomics and aggressive styling. The new, highly capable dual purpose machine (with 21"/18" wheels) - equipped with Kawasaki's first dual-purpose ABS - is powerful, light, and manoeuvrable, making it an ideal partner for attacking the trails.
Providing a light, manoeuvrable package was a key consideration. Designing the simple air-cooled engine concurrently with the easy handling perimeter frame helped keep the KLX230 compact, while the balance between the engine and frame results in performance that can be enjoyed by a wide range of riders.
• On- and off-road capability means maximum versatility
• 233cm³ engine is air-cooled for performance and durability
• All new compact perimeter frame offers handling stability for confident trail riding
• Kawasaki's first dual-purpose ABS developed with Bosch to enable both on and off road use
• Fully digital instrumentation has easy-to-read speedometer and tachometer
• Starting is easy with push-button electric start
• Six-speed transmission provides the right gear for any situation
37mm telescopic forks combined with the New Uni-Trak® mono-shock rear suspension provide superb road-holding and outstanding shock-absorption for excellent off-road performance. The on-road and off-road abilities of the KLX230 add to the joy of riding.
RELAXED SEATING POSITION
The relaxed position makes the bike easier to ride and control. The footpegs are positioned close to the bike’s centreline for a slim riding position conducive to both on and off road riding. Narrow tank design gives riders maximum comfort and control without sacrificing capacity.
Motor bikes can be delivered within a 150KM radius of the shop. Please note we can not ship bikes. Proof of identity will be required on purchase.
This price is the rideaway price for this motorcycle if the motorcycle is to be registered in NSW. For pricing outside of NSW please call us on 02 4324 8916